Life is an amazing gift.
My parents and siblings smother me in love,
and my friends are constantly teaching me new things about the great world in which I live.
Metalearning -- learning how to learn -- is my greatest passion.
Right now, my two big goals in life are to
(1) pass on my joy of learning to mankind by improving education and
(2) make the world a better place with technology.
I'm fortunate enough to be surrounded by people who help me grow closer to these objectives every day.
I just finished Computer Science and Mathematics degrees at Walla Walla University; software is the focal point of my academic career. My main projects right now are
- LunaSea: a tide calendar for iPhone.
- Ra-Ra-Ramen: a noodle vending machine.
- Apollo: an epic poem that mixes Greek and Hebrew mythology.
- Transparent Manufacturing: data collection and analysis.
- Sailor Songs: a pirate love-story told through six songs.
- Swink: ultrasonic for the kitchen.
Feel free to contact me for more information.
I'm always looking for amazing people with whom I can share big thoughts.
Thanks for stopping by!